As the app-based version of Neutrino, Uno reduces the need for programming skill and DSP design time by basing itself around a portfolio of pre-configured DSP apps. This ease of implementation has made the range a popular choice for a variety of fixed audio installation environments and project budgets.
Xilica can provide a pre-configured DSP design for nearly every application, and continues to add to its online app library regularly. In addition, the company can also provide complimentary ‘custom’ Uno apps designed to the user’s precise requirements.
As with many products in the Xilica range, Uno DSPs feature a 40-bit floating point DSP engine, high-performance 24-bit converters, and premium grade mic preamps. The app-configured Uno processors are DCHP-enabled network devices and are available in four I/O model sizes – 8×8, 8×16, 16×8 and 16×16 with Mic/Line and 48V phantom power selection per input and premium grade mic pre-amps.
The Uno U0808, U0816, U1603 and U1616 are standard I/O models, whilst the Uno-N model versions provide Dante-enabled network audio capability, making it possible to digitally transport up to 16×16 I/O channels of bi-directional Dante network audio over Ethernet. Streams can be converted to/from analogue and Dante using another Uno-N model or any of the Rio Series Dante-enabled interface devices.
In addition, Uno-N series processors and Rio Series Dante interface devices can be used in conjunction with other Dante-enabled product brands and devices.
The Uno U0808-D and U1616-D model versions provide additional I/O in the form of 8×8 AES/EBU digital audio I/O on a separate DB25 connector, whilst the Uno U1608-AEC model version is essentially the U1608 model with up to 8 x AEC inputs plus 8 x mic/line inputs for conference system applications or anywhere AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) is required. Finally, the U0808- ND, U1616-ND and U1608-AEC-N combo model versions provide additional I/O and application flexibility.
Uno products can be controlled & programmed via Ethernet using the included SolaroConsole software, which enables the straightforward adjustment of parameters, creation of presets, and programming of controls. Control is also possible via: the wired Touch 7 and Mini series wall controls; wirelessly with the SolaroControl app via iOS and Android devices; the browser control; the processors’ Logic I/O; or any third party control system.
- App-centric programming reduces required time and skill needed to successfully configure a Xilica Uno product. Large application library available online, and custom app designs provided free-of-charge
- Features a range of I/O combinations to maximise choice and reduce unnecessary spend, including 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x6 - all with individual terminal block connections to permit rapid installation
- Available factory-installed option cards include bi-directional Dante networking, AES/EBU digital audio via a DB25 connector, and eight channels of low-latency AEC
- Uno products can be controlled and programmed over Ethernet using Xilica’s SolaroConsole software, which allows universal programming of Dante-enabled products from manufacturers including Bose, Powersoft, Yamaha and others
- Uno connects to a wide range of control interfaces, including: its own browser-based control panel; the SolaroControl iOS and Android app; wired Touch 7 and Mini series wall controls; Logic custom I/O; and third-party control systems such as Crestron and AMX
- Technical Specs
- Model Variants
- Product Images
- App Library
|Input impedance||>10k Ohms|
|Output impedance||50 Ohms|
|Maximum level||+20dBu (mic gain: 0 / +40dB steps)|
|Type||Electronically balanced (w/48V Phantom)|
|Mic Gain||0/+40dB steps|
|Frequency response||+//- 0.1dB (20 to 20kHz)|
|Dynamic range||110dB typ (unweighted)|
|CMRR||> 100db (50 to 10kHz)|
|Distortion||0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)|
|Processor||40-bit Floating Point|
|Analog converters||High-performance 24-bit|
|Connectors||Phoenix Plug-in 3.5mm (included), RJ45 (Cat 5), standard IEC power socket|
|Power||90-240 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Rack mount||1U, with vent between units|
|Weight||11lbs / 5kg|
|Warranty||2 years, parts and labor|
SolaroConsole DSP Configuration Software
Control Apps – iOS and Android
|Base Model||With Dante||With AES||With AEC||With Dante & AES||With Dante & AEC|
Individual Channel Automatic Gain Control
Ganged Channel Automatic Gain Control
Gain Sharing Auto-Mixer
Gating Auto-Mixer with Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Mic Processor 2
Sound Reinforcement 2
Sound Reinforcement with Priority Mic Channel
|U0808||U0808 w/FBX||U0816||U1608||U1616||U1616 w/GEQ||U1608AEC|
BGM Zone Mixer
Matrixed Home Theater
Home Theater with Sub Channel Creation
Network Audio Transport