Designed in Canada with the live sound, rental, small installation and MI verticals in mind, XA products feature a 96kHz 40-bit floating-point DSP engine with high-performance 24-bit converters.
Offering a choice of three I/O combinations, 2×4, 2×6 and 4×8, XA Series products provide a cost-effective footprint for a range of channel counts. XA products feature XLR line-level inputs and outputs, but do not utilise AES/EBU or mic/line switchable inputs. Additionally, advanced DSP processing algorithms such as FIR, GEQ and compressors are removed to provide a more affordable entry-level solution.
XA products additionally feature USB and RS232 connectivity for configuration, control and monitoring, whilst many command features can be accessed through the DSP’s front-panel, or with a computer running the user-intuitive XConsole software.
Please note, this product is not available in the United States or Canada.
- XA Series products provide an outstanding value-to-performance ratio, as the only DSP that samples at 96kHz, uses a 40-bit floating point processor, and features 24-bit converters within its price category
- Three I/O model sizes keep stocking and deploying simple for rental, MI and live sound providers, whilst also giving optimal cost-savings by minimising unneeded channel counts
- Controllable from the XA Series’ built-in front panel, or from any computer running Xilica’s XConsole GUI software. This unit is not controllable via Ethernet, NeuPanel/Mini products, or XControl Android app
- Uses a linear power supply for greater affordability
- Comes with two year warranty, including parts and labor, and worldwide technical support
- Technical Specs
- Model Variants
- Product Images
|Input impedance||>10k Ohms|
|Output impedance||50 Ohms|
|Maximum level||+20dBu (mic gain: 0 / +40dB steps)|
|Mic Gain||0/+40dB steps|
|Frequency response||+/- 0.1dB (20 to 30kHz)|
|Dynamic range||110dB typ (unweighted)|
|CMRR||> 100db (50 to 10kHz)|
|Distortion||0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)|
|Processor||40-bit Floating Point|
|Analog converters||Super-performance 24-bit|
|Connectors||XLR, USB, RS232, standard IEC power socket|
|Power||90-265 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Weight||10lbs / 4.6kg|
|Standard Model w/ Line Level XLR Connections|