An integral element of the Xilica range, the Xilica Designer Software was developed to provide optimum configuration of X2, Solaro and Neutrino Series processors but it also configures Xilica’s programmable remote controls, configures and manages any networked Dante device, and provides universal third-party device control integration.
The Xilica Designer software includes three active universal components. The first of these, universal platform, makes it possible to deploy the new Xilica Designer software on the user’s Windows PC or Mac. The second, universal Dante configuration, provides the ability to universally configure and manage any brand of Dante interface device on the market. The third, universal third-party device control integration (universal protocol control.
Two methods can be used to configure other manufacturers Dante enabled devices. The user can select from the growing number of Dante interface product brands already populating the Xilica Designer menu, including devices from Attero Tech, Bose, RCF, RDL and Yamaha.
And alternatively, for those Dante interface product brands not included in the menu, Xilica provides a Generic Dante Device module that can be configured and turned into any Dante enabled device brand connected to the Dante network.
Xilica also provides third universal component in the form of universal third-party device control integration (universal protocol control). Described as the most important universal component of Xilica Designer, this component makes it possible to simply drag & drop popular AV product brand models from the menu into the designer software and from each product brand module – drag & drop any or all available controls into any of Xilica’s programmable remote control options (wired touch controls, wireless iOS/Android control devices, etc). Xilica having done all the third-party protocol control work in the background for the user.
Widely regarded as being easy to learn and use, Xilica Designer does not require extensive training and is therefore geared towards quick and straightforward implementation by the integrator community.
- XTouch Control provides the ability to control Xilica processors via our new XTouch wired touch controls and use XTouchApp to provide wireless iOS and Android control as well as PC or Mac computer control
- Enhanced Third-Party Control simplifies control programming of any device you have the control string for such as projectors, screens, and lighting
- Universal Platform - Natively compatible with both Mac and Windows
- Universal Dante Configuration - Control any brand of Dante device on your network and utilize enhanced network management tools
- Xilica Designer is quick and easy to learn and use
Release 4.0.1 (February 10, 2020)
Supported Device Firmware Version: