Xilica offers a wealth of control options for its Neutrino and Uno Series processors. These run the gamut from dedicated iOS apps and Android device software to third-party control devices. But Xilica also offers a number of dedicated remote controls, the NeuPanel Series, that are DHCP-enabled network devices and PoE-powered.
Comprising the Touch SM7 SII and Mini controls, the NeuPanel series products – which are available in black or white – are connected using Ethernet cable and reside on the network with connected Neutrino or Uno Series processors. The Touch SM7 SII and Mini controls can be programmed via drag & drop within the processors’ Xilica Designer software. It is recommended that the Touch SM7 SII and Mini controls be powered via a PoE switch or router, although an external power supply is included with each.
The Touch SM7 SII is a surface or flush-mount, programmable, 7-inch touch control with password-protected multi-page control flexibility.
The Mini Control range comprises five models: the Mini K1, a single volume control on a 2 gang sized aluminium panel; the Mini K4, with four selectable volume controls on a 2 gang sized aluminium panel; the Mini S4K1, with four on/off control buttons plus an independent volume control; the Mini S4, with four on/off control buttons on a 2 gang sized aluminium panel; and the Mini S8, which features eight on/off control buttons on a 2 gang sized aluminium panel.
Collectively, these ‘physical’ device options offer ease of control to suit all install environments in which the Neutrino or Uno Series processors have been deployed.
*Not compatible with Solaro Series DSP.
**Touch SM7 is being discontinued – limited stock remaining.
- NeuPanel Series comprises DHCP-enabled Touch 7 (touch-screen) and Mini (wall-plate) controls, available in both black and white with an external PSU included, although PoE is available
- NeuPanel Series products can be controlled and programmed over Ethernet using the Xilica Designer software
- The Touch SM7 SII is a surface- or flush-mount, programmable, 7-inch touch control with password- protected multi-page control flexibility
- The Mini Control range comprises five models fitting into Decora-style wallplates, with a low price-point and high value - making them perfect for high-volume applications
- Technical Specs (Mini Series)
- Model Variants
- Product Images
Technical Specs (Mini Series)
|Connectors||RJ45 Ethernet, External power supply (included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.6"x4.6"x1.2" (117x117x30mm)|
|Rack mount||Fits into 1-Gang back box|
|Weight||1lbs / 0.5kg|
|Warranty||2 year, parts and labor|
|Single Volume Control||4 x Volume Controls||4 x On/Off Buttons||4 x On/Off Buttons + Master||8 x On/Off Buttons|
|Model Variant||Mini K1||Mini K4||Mini S4||Mini S4K1||Mini S8|