A winning combination of audio performance, ease of use and cost-efficiency is offered by Neutrino processors. Neutrino comprises a DHCP-enabled processor series available in four primary I/O model sizes – 8×8, 8×16, 16×8 and 16×16 with Mic/Line and 48V phantom power selection per input and premium grade mic pre-amps.
Neutrino is founded upon the dual-notion of drag-and-drop simplicity and the ability to configure the precise DSP design required by the customer. Accordingly, Neutrino’s drag-and-drop Xilica Designer software can be used to accommodate each project need, and incorporates a GUI that is designed to reduce DSP design time.
Neutrino products can be controlled in a number of ways: via Ethernet using the included Xilica Designer software GUI; with the GPIO ports; the optional NeuPanel Series Mini and Touch SM7 SII wall controls; iOS and Android devices via the free XTouch App; and any third-party controller.
The connectivity capability of the Neutrino models is customizable through a number of different variants. The Neutrino-N model versions provide Audinate Dante-enabled network audio capability.
This makes it possible to digitally transport 16×16 I/O channels of Dante network audio bi-directionally over Ethernet. Dante and analogue audio streams can be converted back to analogue or to Dante network audio using another Neutrino-N DSP, Rio Series interface, or other Dante-enabled device brands.
Examining other models in the series, the Neutrino-D model versions provide digital I/O capability of 8×8 AES/EBU channels, while Neutrino-ND combo model versions deliver a combination of Dante network audio I/O (16×16) and digital I/O (8×8 AES/EBU).
The Neutrino A1608-AEC model (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) provides up to eight AEC mic inputs – configured as four 2ch AEC modules in Xilica Designer. Finally, the Neutrino A1608-AEC-N combo model adds Dante enabled network audio to the AEC model.
Designed to suit a wealth of applications in the commercial integration market, the Neutrino series offers optimum ease of use and entry level drag & drop configured cost-efficiency for integrators and consultants.
- Product range designed around drag-and-drop simplicity, allowing users the ability to quickly configure the precise DSP system required by a customer
- Features a range of I/O combinations to maximise choice and reduce unnecessary spend, including 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x6 - all with individual terminal block connections to permit rapid installation
- Available factory-installed option cards include bi-directional Dante networking, AES/EBU digital audio via a DB25 connector, and eight channels of low-latency AEC
- Neutrino products can be controlled and programmed over Ethernet using the Xilica Designer software, which allows universal programming of Dante-enabled products from manufacturers including Bose, Powersoft, Yamaha and others
- Neutrino connects to a wide range of control interfaces, including: its own browser-based control panel; the XTouch iOS and Android app; wired Touch SM7 SII and Mini series wall controls; GPIO custom I/O; and third-party control systems such as Crestron and AMX
- Technical Specs
- Model Variants
- Product Images
|Input impedance||>10k Ohms|
|Output impedance||50 Ohms|
|Mic/Line||Mic (+40dB Gain)/Line (0dB)|
|Type||Electronically balanced (w/48V Phantom)|
|Frequency response||+/- 0.1dB (20 to 20kHz)|
|Dynamic range||110dB typ (unweighted)|
|CMRR||>60dB @ 1kHz|
|Crosstalk||< -80dB @1kHz|
|Distortion||0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)|
|Processor||40-bit Floating point|
|Analog converters||High-performance 24-bit|
|Propagation delay||3ms (AEC: 11ms)|
|Connectors||Phoenix Plug-in 3.5mm (included), RJ45 Ethernet, IEC power socket, DB25 (AES/EBU, for digital I/O models only)|
|Power||90-240 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Rack mount||1RU, with vent between units|
|Weight||11lbs / 5kg|
|Warranty||2 years, parts and labor|
Xilica Designer – Software
XTouchApp – Control Apps
|Base Model||With Dante||With AES||With AEC||With Dante & AES||With Dante & AEC|