Reflecting Xilica’s enduring passion for digital audio, Neutrino comprises a DCHP-enabled processor series available in four primary I/O model sizes – 8×8, 8×16, 16×8 and 16×16 with Mic/Line, 48V phantom power selection per input, and premium grade mic pre-amps.
Neutrino is founded upon the dual-notion of drag-and-drop simplicity, and the ability to configure the precise DSP system required by the customer. Accordingly, Neutrino’s drag-and- drop SolaroConsole software can be used to accommodate each project need, and incorporates a GUI that is designed to reduce DSP design time.
Neutrino products can be controlled in a number of ways: via Ethernet using the included SolaroConsole software GUI; with the logic input/relay output ports; the optional NeuPanel Series Mini and Touch 7 wall controls; iOS and Android devices via the free SolaroControl apps; and any third-party controller.
The connectivity capability of the Neutrino models is customizable through a number of different variants. The Neutrino-N model versions (Neutrino A0808-N through A1616-N) provide Audinate Dante-enabled network audio capability.
This makes it possible to digitally transport 16×16 I/O channels of Dante network audio bi- directionally over Ethernet. Dante and analogue audio streams can be converted back to analogue or to Dante network audio using another Neutrino-N processor or Rio interface. In addition, it is possible to use Neutrino-N and Rio interfaces in conjunction with other Dante-enabled brands and devices – making Neutrino entirely in line with the growing global popularity of Dante technology.
Examining other products in the series, the Neutrino-D model versions (A0808-D & A1616-D) provide digital I/O capability of 8×8 AES/EBU channels on a separate connector, while Neutrino-ND combo model versions (Neutrino A0808-ND and A1616-ND) deliver a combination of Dante-enabled network audio I/O (16×16) and digital I/O (8×8 AES/EBU).
The Neutrino A1608-AEC model is essentially the A1608 model with up to 8 x AEC inputs, plus 8 x Mic/Line inputs for conference system applications or anywhere AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) is required. Finally, the Neutrino A1608-AEC-N combo model adds Dante enabled network audio to the AEC model.
Designed to suit a wealth of applications in the commercial integration market, the Neutrino series offers optimum ease of use and implementation for the time-pressured installer and consultant.
- Product range designed around drag-and-drop simplicity, allowing users the ability to quickly configure the precise DSP system required by a customer
- Features a range of I/O combinations to maximise choice and reduce unnecessary spend, including 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x6 - all with individual terminal block connections to permit rapid installation
- Available factory-installed option cards include bi-directional Dante networking, AES/EBU digital audio via a DB25 connector, and eight channels of low-latency AEC
- Neutrino products can be controlled and programmed over Ethernet using Xilica’s SolaroConsole software, which allows universal programming of Dante-enabled products from manufacturers including Bose, Powersoft, Yamaha and others
- Neutrino connects to a wide range of control interfaces, including: its own browser-based control panel; the SolaroControl iOS and Android app; wired Touch 7 and Mini series wall controls; Logic custom I/O; and third-party control systems such as Crestron and AMX
- Technical Specs
- Model Variants
- Product Images
|Input impedance||>10k Ohms|
|Output impedance||50 Ohms|
|Maximum level||+20dBu (mic gain: 0 / +40dB steps)|
|Type||Electronically balanced (w/48V Phantom)|
|Mic Gain||0/+40dB steps|
|Frequency response||+//- 0.1dB (20 to 20kHz)|
|Dynamic range||110dB typ (unweighted)|
|CMRR||> 100db (50 to 10kHz)|
|Distortion||0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)|
|Processor||40-bit Floating Point|
|Analog converters||High-performance 24-bit|
|Connectors||Phoenix Plug-in 3.5mm (included), DB25 (AES/EBU, for digital I/O models only), RJ45 (Cat 5), standard IEC power socket|
|Power||90-240 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Rack mount||1U, with vent between units|
|Weight||11lbs / 5kg|
|Warranty||2 years, parts and labor|
SolaroConsole DSP Configuration Software
Control Apps – iOS and Android
|Base Model||With Dante||With AES||With AEC||With Dante & AES||With Dante & AEC|