As the pre-configured version of Neutrino, Uno reduces the need for programming skill and DSP design time by basing itself around a portfolio of pre-configured DSP designs. This ease of implementation has made the range a popular choice for a variety of fixed audio installation environments and project budgets.
Xilica can provide a pre-configured DSP design for nearly every application from its online design library. In addition, the company can also provide complimentary ‘custom’ pre-configured designs – designed to the user’s precise requirements.
The pre-configured Uno processors are DHCP-enabled network devices and are available in four primary I/O model sizes – 8×8, 8×16, 16×8 and 16×16 with Mic/Line and 48V phantom power selection per input and premium grade mic pre-amps.
Uno-N model versions provide Dante-enabled network audio capability over Ethernet (Uno Dante I/O follows analog I/O). Streams can be converted to/from analogue and Dante using another Uno-N model, our Rio Series Dante-enabled interface devices, or via any Dante enabled product brand.
The Uno U0808-D and U1616-D model versions provide additional I/O in the form of 8×8 AES/EBU digital audio I/O, whilst the Uno U1608-AEC model version provides eight AEC inputs (Acoustic Echo Cancellation). Finally, the U0808-ND, U1616-ND and U1608-AEC-N combo model versions provide additional I/O and application flexibility.
Uno products can be controlled & programmed via Ethernet using the included Xilica Designer software, which enables the straightforward adjustment of parameters, creation of presets, and programming of controls. Control is also possible via: the wired Mini series wall controls; wirelessly with the XTouch App via iOS and Android devices; the processors GPIO ports; or any third-party control system.
Designed to suit applications throughout the commercial integration market, the Uno Series provides customers with the most comprehensive pre-configured DSP solution on the market.
- Pre-configured programming reduces required time and skill needed to successfully configure a Xilica Uno product. Large application library available online
- Features a range of I/O combinations to maximise choice and reduce unnecessary spend, including 8x8, 8x16, 16x8 and 16x6 - all with individual terminal block connections to permit rapid installation
- Available factory-installed option cards include bi-directional Dante networking, AES/EBU digital audio via a DB25 connector, and eight channels of low-latency AEC
- Uno products can be controlled and programmed over Ethernet using the Xilica Designer software, which allows universal programming of Dante-enabled products from manufacturers including Bose, Powersoft, Yamaha and others
- Uno connects to a wide range of control interfaces, including: its own browser-based control panel; the XTouch iOS and Android app; wired Mini series wall controls; GPIO custom I/O; and third-party control systems such as Crestron and AMX
- Technical Specs
- Model Variants
- Product Images
- Pre-configured Projects
|Input impedance||>10k Ohms|
|Output impedance||50 Ohms|
|Mic/Line||Mic (+40dB Gain)/Line (0dB)|
|Type||Electronically balanced (w/48V Phantom)|
|Frequency response||+/- 0.15dB (20 to 20kHz)|
|Dynamic range||110dB typ (unweighted)|
|CMRR||>50dB @ 1kHz|
|Crosstalk||<-110dB @ 1kHz|
|Distortion||0.002% (1kHz @ +4dBu)|
|Processor||40-bit Floating Point|
|Analog converters||High-performance 24-bit|
|Propagation delay||3ms (AEC: 11ms)|
|Connectors||Phoenix Plug-in 3.5mm (included), RJ45 Ethernet, IEC power socket, DB25 (AES/EBU, for digital I/O models only)|
|Power||90-240 VAC (50-60Hz)|
|Rack mount||1RU, with vent between units|
|Weight||11lbs / 5kg|
|Warranty||2 years, parts and labor|
Xilica Designer – Software
|Base Model||With Dante||With AES||With AEC||With Dante & AES||With Dante & AEC|
Individual Channel Automatic Gain Control
Ganged Channel Automatic Gain Control
Gain Sharing Auto-Mixer
Gating Auto-Mixer with Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Mic Processor 2
Sound Reinforcement 2
Sound Reinforcement with Priority Mic Channel
|U0808||U0808 w/FBX||U0816||U1608||U1616||U1616 w/GEQ||U1608AEC|
BGM Zone Mixer
Matrixed Home Theater
Home Theater with Sub Channel Creation
Network Audio Transport